DIY Cupboards.com has a wide selection of top quality and contemporary cupboards, and a professional design team who will help you with planning the layout of your kitchen or bedroom. We’ve got you covered from floor units, wall units and tall units to worktops, hardware and accessories.
Get started in 3 easy steps!
Measure up using our handy Measure Up Guide.
Then bring your floor plans to your nearest showroom. We have showrooms in Bellville, Montague Gardens and Plumstead. Get Directions.
Our friendly design team will help you with your 3D design while you enjoy a cup of coffee with us.
We’ll help you to select the correct components from our DIY catalogue. You’ll see our affordable options on cabinets, worktops and hardware.
Then we’ll present our quote and you’re ready to order!
While your components are being manufactured, head over to our online videos to see how easy it is to assemble your new DIY cabinets.
When your components arrive, you’ll be ready to install your DIY cupboards in no time.
Bring your floor plans
We have streamlined our consultation process to offer you the most cost effective way to purchase your dream kitchen or bedroom cupboards.
When visiting our showrooms:
- 1 – Bring your floor plan to one of our equipped branches. (Click here for measuring tips)
- 2 – One of our well-trained consultants will meet with you to discuss your requirements and to help you select from our wide range of materials and styles.
- 3 – Once the consultant understand your needs, he/she will start to design your living space on a 3D program.
- 4 – When you are happy with the layout, the consultant will work out the quotation.
- 5 – On acceptance of the quote, you will be supplied with the materials list.
- 6 – You can choose either to collect, or to have the materials delivered to your address.
Why use our DIY solution?
See how easy it is. Get started with our free Installation Videos!